Join us on Thursday, January 30th, 2020!
Though registration is full, you may sign up for the waitlist to be informed if a space becomes available.
Join us for this regional event with an incredible line-up of speakers and strategy sessions to help build a thriving regional food system in South-Central Indiana!
Strategy sessions include:
- Business and economic development in the food system
- Shared-use kitchens and meat processing infrastructure for farm and food businesses
- Indiana Grown for Schools
- Value chain coordination and creating networks of connectivity
- Community and nonprofit innovations for markets and food councils
- Agritourism for the Indiana Uplands